¡Vos podes ayudarnos!

---
;

lunes, 7 de enero de 2008

JA, ICH VERTRAVE JESUS ¡I BELIEVE IN JESUS!



Ja, ich vertrave Jesus
Ja, ich vertrave Dir Jesus
I, believe in Jesus
I, believe in you, Lord

Denn ich weiB er ist der
Denn ich Gottes sohn
Denn ich weiB Du bist der Gottes sohn
I believe, he is the son of God
I believe, you are the son of God

Er, der für uns starb und aufer stand
Der du für uns starbs und aufer stand
I believe, he died and rose again
I believe, you died and rose again

Er hats al – le schold ge – tilgt
Du hats al – le schold ge – tilgt
I believe, he paid for us all
I believe, you paid for us all

Und ich weiB, daB er
Und ich weiB, daB du
I believe that he`s here now
I believe that your`a here now

Hier ist mitten unter un hier bist
Here – standtng in our here
Mit – ten un – ter uns standing in our midst
Mit vergebender
With the power to
Mit ver – ge – ben – derGna – de
Here with the power to heal now
Gnader un mit hei – len – der kraft – kraft
Heal; and the grace to for give
Und mit hei – len – der kraft
And the grace to forgive

Texte und melodie: Marc NelsonDeutsch: Rudolf kassühlke

No hay comentarios: